I, me, mine - refers to Monika Dulian.
You, your, yours - refers to the client.
No portion or part of this program, including the emails, handouts, videos, recordings, audio tracks, images, and written communication can be taken, shared, reproduced, copied, reused, nor changed without written permission from Monika Dulian. Do not share secret links, unpublished videos, passwords, nor any content received from me with anyone (unless required by law).
Commitment: You are hiring me as your healing facilitator because you want to make significant changes using the psychospiritual approach. These changes will sometimes happen fast and other times not, depending on a multitude of factors (your genetic makeup, the extent of your traumas, your attachment to secondary benefits, how well you can feel emotions, just to name a few). Because changes happen over time, I strongly recommend a 6-month commitment to the healing process. This will allow the coaching relationship to develop and be a powerful force in your life.
Fees: Your fees are payable upfront. If you have fear or anxiety about change, we will address that during our healing sessions. Please submit payment to me at the time of booking (exclusions apply). Fees and session length depend on the type of service provided. Refer to the session description on my website for details.
Procedure: The preferred method of communication is a video conference via Zoom (https://zoom.us/). Log into Zoom by clicking on the provided link at your scheduled appointment time. Please log in as close to your exact appointment time as possible. Tardiness is included in the time of session booked (Example for 60-min sessions: being 5 min late will leave you with 55 minutes of the session). Please note that tardiness exceeding more than 15 minutes will be considered a no-show.
Remember that it is necessary for the client to be an active participant in the healing process for it to be successful. You are hiring a facilitator to help you facilitate your own healing. I will not heal you; I will only guide you as you do it yourself. As my client, you’ll have my undivided attention during our sessions. I will send you an informative email up to 24 hours after our session, depending on the topic we discussed. Please read carefully through any and all handouts given to you by me and follow all instructions carefully. I will be available to you in between our sessions as follows: through email at firstname.lastname@example.org (if you have questions about the process, you need clarification on anything or you’d like to update me on your progress or lack thereof- shoot me an email). I promise to respond within 24 hours during the weekdays.
Calls/ Sessions: Our agreement includes 1 Session (unless you are purchasing a package of sessions). Ideally, we'll establish a time that works well for both of us. We will look at these times individually and decide what will support you best. PLEASE NOTE: There will be no refunds issued for unused/missed sessions. If you have an emergency, long vacations coming up, or significant changes in your schedule, please notify me about these changes as soon as possible. Extension to our agreement will be decided on and issued on a case-to-case basis.
Cancellations, Refunds, and Changes: My job is to support you. I will work with you to schedule your session at a time that's convenient for both of us. That being said, I do have a few policies in place intended to keep order in my schedule. I regard your booking as a contract. Payments are due in full at the time of purchase, booking, reservation, or investment unless a payment plan applies. All payments are final. No refunds will be issued. Transfers are allowed. Single sessions must be used within 30 days of purchase. Classes and workshops must be attended at the scheduled times. Your reserved time with me is mentioned in the service description and tardiness will be included in that time. Please note that tardiness exceeding more than 15 minutes will be considered a no-show. There will be no refunds issued for unused/missed sessions. If you have an emergency, long vacations coming up, or significant changes in your schedule, please notify me about these changes as soon as possible. Extension to our agreement will be decided on and issued on a case-to-case basis.
I reserve the right to refuse any session without providing a reason and can cancel said session at any time. Any payment made prior to a session that is canceled by the practitioner will be refunded in full.
The Healing Relationship: Throughout the working relationship the facilitator will engage in direct and personal conversations. The client can count on the facilitator to be honest and straightforward in asking questions, sharing insights, and making requests. The client understands that the power of the healing relationship is granted by the client. The healing relationship is professional and strictly confidential.
Problems: If I ever say or do something that doesn’t feel right, please bring it to my attention during the session.
Services provided: The service to be provided by the facilitator to the client is INTUITIVE HEALING/COACHING via phone/video conference.
Extra Time and Services: Feel free to schedule additional sessions with me as often as you would like. Additional sessions are charged $200 per session (60-min). If your session is not concluded in the reserved time you can continue the session with me and you will be billed for the additional time ($45 for every 15 minutes). You must pay for that extra time within 24h after the session. My additional research time rate (in case of the client requesting detailed information on complicated topics, scientific research study, breathwork/meditation, etc.) is $170 per hour (30 min minimum).
Business Hours: I check my email regularly during business hours:
Monday-Friday 11 am-4 pm CST
Any communication via email or cell phone may not be secure, so I will assume that you have made an informed decision when using these communication channels to provide information and are taking the risk of such communication being intercepted. It may be necessary at times for me to leave or send you a message at the phone numbers and email addresses you provide us. By supplying me with specific phone numbers and email addresses, you authorize me to leave messages for or send messages to you.
You understand that your relationship with your practitioner is entirely professional and so any behavior on your part that is not professional and can be deemed sexual or abusive will be reported to the authorities.
Client agrees to the terms and conditions listed here: https://www.alwaystheheart.com/legal
Point A: You authorize and request your practitioner to carry out INTUITIVE HEALING/COACHING sessions. You understand the process of these sessions will be explained to you upon your request and that they are subject to your agreement. You also understand that while the course of your session is designed to be helpful, your practitioner can make no guarantees about the outcome of your session. Further, this process can bring up uncomfortable feelings and reactions such as anxiety, sadness and anger. You understand that this is a normal response to working through unresolved life experiences and that these reactions will be worked on between your practitioner and you.
Point B: You are at least 18 years old, the age of consent to make any decisions as to your person and treatment. If the session is for a minor, a separate agreement must be signed.
Point C: You understand that INTUITIVE HEALING/COACHING sessions do not require physical contact or touch. You will remain fully clothed during your session. If the session is conducted in person, it is your choice if you want to be touched on your hand for comfort if you feel anxious or distressed. You understand that it is your choice if you want to hug the practitioner after a session.
Point D: It is your responsibility to notify the Practitioner of any current medical conditions and medications, allergies, recent surgeries, transplants, prosthesis, a pacemaker, or any other electrical, metal, or magnetic item in your body. You understand that INTUITIVE HEALING/COACHING is intended to help the client and any medical or psychiatric issue or condition that occurs during or after the INTUITIVE HEALING/COACHING session is not the responsibility of the practitioner. In addition, the practitioner will not be held liable for any information withheld by you as to your medical or emotional conditions. You will not hold the practitioner responsible or seek compensation for any injury or illness suffered by you caused in whole or in part by your participation in this session.
1. As a client, you understand that you are fully responsible for your well-being during the INTUITIVE HEALING/COACHING Session, including your choices and decisions. You are aware that you can choose to discontinue sessions at any time. You recognize that INTUITIVE HEALING/COACHING is not psychotherapy or any form of medical treatment and that professional referrals will be given if needed.
2. You understand that INTUITIVE HEALING/COACHING or “healing session (healing)” is a relationship You have with your facilitator (Monika Dulian) that is designed to facilitate healing in the emotional and mental realm that can, but not always has to, have an effect in your physical health and reality. Results are not guaranteed.
3. You understand that INTUITIVE HEALING/COACHING is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of your life, including work, finances, health, food and movement, relationships, education, spirituality, and beliefs. You acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues and implement your choices is exclusively your responsibility.
4. You understand that INTUITIVE HEALING/COACHING does not treat mental disorders as described by the American Psychiatric Association. You understand that INTUITIVE HEALING/COACHING is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, or substance abuse treatment, and You will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
5. You promise that if You are currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that You have consulted with this person regarding the advisability of working with an INTUITIVE HEALING/COACHING Practitioner, Healing Facilitator, Trauma Release Practitioner, and that this person is aware your decision to proceed with the healing relationship and INTUITIVE HEALING/COACHING.
6. You understand that your information will be held as confidential unless You state otherwise, in writing. There are legal exceptions to this: a. The client authorizes a release of information with a signature. b. The client presents as a physical danger to themself or others. c. Abuse and/or neglect are suspected. d. The client is under criminal investigation and a subpoena by a court of law has been issued for information on the client. In the case of #b or #c above, I am required by law to inform potential victims and legal authorities so that protective measures can be taken.
7. You understand that certain topics may be anonymously shared with other professionals for training or consultation purposes.
8. You understand that INTUITIVE HEALING/COACHING is not to be used in lieu of professional advice. You will seek professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual, or other matters. You understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively yours, and You acknowledge that your decisions and your actions regarding them are your responsibility.
9. You promise to contact and advise your primary medical care provider before making any changes to your diet or exercise plan. It is assumed that You did get medical clearance when You made changes to your lifestyle. Therefore, clients under current medical or psychiatric care should not stop treatments or medication without the advice of their physician/psychiatrist.
10. For maximum benefit, it is recommended that you do not consume any alcohol, caffeine, energy drink, nicotine, drugs (unless prescribed by a doctor), or very spicy foods and practice moderation in exercise, food, work, and temperature 12 hours prior and 12 hours after a session.
11. Integration: INTUITIVE HEALING/COACHING healing integration takes 7 days on average. Full integration time is needed to evaluate the changes made during the healing session. Additional purging and detoxification can take place during integration time, with excessive tiredness and sleepiness being the most common. Other symptoms of release and integration can include crying, mood swings, fever, diarrhea, sleepiness, tiredness, coughing, sore throat, acne, hormonal changes, etc. Although it never happened to any of my clients, these symptoms can persist or get worse. Always notify your medical provider about any and all symptoms You are experiencing and seek medical help in emergency situations.
Responsibilities – Mine and Yours.
As your practitioner, you have my guarantee that I will always act in a polite and professional manner. I will use all my training and experience to get the best possible result for you. I take confidentially very seriously and will never share anything that you tell me. Even the fact that you have been my client is confidential and will not be shared without your permission. My responsibility is to help you clear your blocks during the session, and this responsibility ends at the end of the session when I hand responsibility for making changes in your life over to you.
I expect certain responsibilities from you (consider this your contract with me):
1. Client is responsible for changes and decisions made after the session.
2. I need you to be honest with me. If I ask you about trauma in your life, it's because I need you to acknowledge it. Sometimes it's so personal or embarrassing that you don't want to tell me. That's OK, there's a "workaround", but I need you to still acknowledge that there's something there. If you suppress or hide it, I may not be able to help you.
3. Healing is ultimately your responsibility. Though I will do everything in our power to help, the final step will be made by you. My job is to help you release your trauma and blocks. That's like opening new doors for you. Your healing session will open many doors - which one you step through is your choice. It is important that you know that you have free will at every step of the process, and the actual healing (the physical change or change in life habits) comes when you choose it.
You can sometimes recreate patterns if you choose to react in various situations in the ways you always have before. That is, before your patterns and trauma were changed, you were compelled to react in a certain way in a certain kind of situation. Now, you have the freedom to respond differently. Be aware of that and use it to empower yourself!
Measuring your progress.
Most clients feel an instant emotional and spiritual change during their first session. Physical changes vary from person to person. Many people will feel significant physical healing after a first session; however, most will require 2-3 sessions. This cannot be guaranteed because the healing is primarily emotional/spiritual, with the physical changes flowing as a result.
It's "OK" that your body might need a little while to process the change. In the very unlikely event that you don't feel a significant emotional or spiritual change after your session, please bring this up after the 7-day integration is over so that I can address this with you.
I am committed to fast and dramatic changes. I don't make unrealistic promises and suggest you discuss your expectations and a reasonable timeframe for results with me at your first session.